Fw: Eleanor M. Vogelsong

  • mark misunis
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
      the original sender

      Does anyone have a copy of 200 Remarkable Alberta Womenby Kay Sanderson ? If
      so would you be willing to do a look-up for
      Steve as outlined below? If someone can do this please let me know
      so I will know that his query has been answered. Thanks,
      Linda Murray

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
        the original sender

        Hi Steve and all who may be interested,

        All the bios in this book are available at
        http://www.ourroots.ca/e/toc.asp?id=4379 by searching for the surname in the
        search field or by selecting a page number.

        Eleanor Mountifield Vogelsong is on page 67 - see
        http://www.ourroots.ca/e/viewpage.asp?ID=917838&size=2

        Perhaps AFHS could put a link to the main page http://www.ourroots.ca/e/ as
        this site contains many other local Alberta histories - all searchable. For
        example, my family is described in "Days before yesterday : History of Rocky
        Mountain House district".

        To search, you need to know the surname of the person or family. Given names
        are not usually searchable.

        http://www.knowmap.com/age/ <http://www.knowmap.com/age/>
        <http://globalgenealogy.com/globalgazette>
        Scrapbooking & preservation techniques
        Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564