WINTERFEST AT FORT CALGARY

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2006
      Hi Folks:

      OK, this is your last chance to help your ol' AFHS on Saturday February 11, staffing our display
      at the Winterfest event at Fort Calgary.
      I need one more person on the 12 noon to 2pm shift and one more from 2 to 4pm.
      The pay is outstanding and the opportunity couldn't be better!

      Look forward to hearing from you over the weekend.

      CHEERS

      BILL CAMPBELL
    • william campbell
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 17, 2007
        Hi Folks:

        I know this is the message you've all been waiting for! :-)

        Here is another opportunity to return the favour to AFHS for the many benefits you have enjoyed over the years.

        We are again privileged to be invited by Fort Calgary to provide our display at their annual Winterfest Day which this year is Saturday February 10 from 9:45 am to 4 pm

        We need four volunteers so that the shifts can be arranged from 9:45 to 12:30 and from 12:30 to 4 with two people per shift to make it easy to get a break.

        It will be first come...

        I need to finalize plans within the next week, so I look forward to your support as soon as you can contact me. Call me at 254-2293 ifyou wish.

        Cheers

        BILL CAMPBELL
        AFHS
        Public Relations