Wilkins family in Calgary, attn Marlene Knott

  • E.Rodier
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2006
      the original sender

      Is Marlene Knott reading the mailing list? I have some updated Wilkin(s)
      family history to share.

      Online Ontario Birth & Death registration images are available online with a
      new Ancestry.ca subscription. Ontario Marriages are have index but not the
      images. Haven't yet compared the online index for Ancestry.ca 1911 Canadian
      census for our common relatives with links on the Automated Genealogy pages
      for 1911 and 1901. -- Elizabeth Rodier