England BMD

  • Donna Snyder
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2006
      the original sender

      Can someone on the list tell me what years I can get copies of Births and
      Marriages in England from the LDS films? Also is there more information in
      the Bishop's Transcripts than what is shown on the IGI? Is it worth getting
      a film in?
      Thanks,
      Donna Snyder

    • Donna Snyder
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 22, 2006
        the original sender

        Thanks Ann & Ken for very helpful information - I hadn't planned on this
        English branch but somehow climbed out on it - ever had that happen to
        you??? I already have a lot of information but want to verify it myself and
        my thanks for your help.
        Donna Snyder