Reunion Users Group

  • Mary Arthur
    Message 1 of 26 , Jan 18, 2006
      the original sender

      RUG

      Reunion Users group, a siglet of the Computer Users Sig meets in the
      AFHS library the first Tuesday of every month, and will meet at 7pm
      on 19 Jan. Please email or phone Mary Arthur with any questions or
      suggestions for topics. maryarthur@... - 245 4252.

      The imac is back, but please feel free to bring your laptops.

      Mary Arthur
      Director (Computer Sig)

    • Mary Arthur
      Message 2 of 26 , Mar 16, 2006
        RUG, a siglet of the Computer Users Group of the AFHS, will be March 30th this month at 7pm in the AFHS Library. I appologise for the confusion and the late email.

        Mary Arthur

        Thrift is a great virtue...in an ancestor

      • Mary Arthur
        Message 3 of 26 , Apr 18, 2006
          RUG

          Reunion Users group, a siglet of the Computer Users Sig meets in the AFHS library the third Thursday of every month, and will meet at 7pm on 20 April. Please email or phone Mary Arthur with any questions or suggestions for topics - ar109@... - 245 4252. Reunion is genealogical software for Macintosh computers by Leister see: http://www.leisterpro.com/ .

          Mary Arthur
          Let researchers of the future have all the facts! If you live in Canada make sure you answer yes to question #8 on the short form or #53 on May 16, or online starting May 2: http://www22.statcan.ca/ccr_r002_e.htm

        • Mary Arthur
          Message 4 of 26 , May 16 12:32 PM
            RUG

            Reunion Users group, a siglet of the Computer Users Sig meets in the AFHS library the third Thursday of most months, and will meet at 7pm on 18 May. Please email or phone Mary Arthur with any questions or suggestions for topics.  245 4252

            Mary Arthur
            Let researchers of the future have all the facts! If you live in Canada make sure you answer yes to question #8 on the short form or #53 on the long form May 16, or online starting May 2: http://www22.statcan.ca/ccr_r002_e.htm If you leave it blank, they have decided to take it as a no!

          • Mary Arthur
            Message 5 of 26 , Jun 14, 2006
              RUG

              Reunion Users group, a siglet of the Computer Users Sig meets in the
              AFHS library the third Thursday of every month, and will meet at 7pm
              on 15 June. Please email or phone Mary Arthur with any questions or

              Message 6 of 26 , Sep 19, 2006
                RUG

                The Reunion Users Group, a siglet of The Alberta Family Histories
                Society Computer Sig meets the third Thursday of most months and will
                meet 21 Sep. at the AFHS Library, 712-16th Ave NW, Calgary at 7pm.

                Reunion is a software for recording genealogical information on a Mac
                computer.

                Mary Arthur
              • Mary Arthur
                Message 7 of 26 , Apr 17, 2007
                  RUG

                  Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Alberta Family Histories
                  Society, meets the third Thursday of most months, and will meet at
                  6:45 pm 19 April, and end early, at 8pm, due to the desire of the
                  leader to be home for most of the Flames Game.

                  If you have any questions, please email Mary Arthur.

                  Mary Arthur
                  maryarthur@...
                • Mary Arthur
                  Message 8 of 26 , Apr 18, 2007
                    Sorry, message should have said - the siglet meets at the AFHS
                    Library: 712 - 16 Avenue NW - see map: http://www.afhs.ab.ca/images/
                    map.gif

                    >> RUG
                    >>
                    >> Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Alberta Family Histories
                    >> Society, meets the third Thursday of most months, and will meet at
                    >> 6:45 pm 19 April, and end early, at 8pm, due to the desire of the
                    >> leader to be home for most of the Flames Game.
                    >>
                    >> If you have any questions, please email Mary Arthur.
                    >>

                    >> Mary Arthur
                    >> maryarthur@...

                  • Mary Arthur
                    Message 9 of 26 , May 14 7:29 AM
                      RUG

                      Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Computer Users Sig of the
                      Alberta Family Histories Society, meets the third Thursday of most
                      months, to discuss the Mac only genealogical software Reunion and
                      will meet 17 May at 7pm in the library of the AFHS - 712-16th Ave NW.
                      Questions can be directed to Mary Arthur, 245 4252.

                      Mary Arthur
                      maryarthur@...
                    • Mary Arthur
                      Message 10 of 26 , Jun 15, 2007
                        Will NOT meet again until September.

                        Please feel free to email me with questions about using the Mac software Reunion (or about Mac's in general).

                        FYI: Safari 3 is the world’s fastest and easiest-to-use browser, and is available as a free download at www.apple.com/safari.

                        Safari 3 is the fastest browser running on Windows, rendering web pages up to twice as fast as IE 7 and up to 1.6 times faster than Firefox 2, based on the industry standard iBench tests.* Safari 3 supports all modern Internet standards including HTML, CSS, JavaScript, SVG and Java. Safari updates are delivered seamlessly through Apple’s Software Update, and the first update for Safari for Windows Public Beta which fixes some early reported bugs was released last night.

                      • Mary Arthur
                        Message 11 of 26 , Sep 10, 2007
                          RUG

                          The Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Computer Sig of the AFHS,
                          that discusses the Mac genealogy program Reunion, will meet Saturday
                          22 Sep at 1pm in the library of the AFHS
                          (712-16th Ave NW).

                          Mary Arthur
                        • Mary Arthur
                          Message 12 of 26 , Apr 17, 2008
                            RUG,

                            A siglet of the Computer Sig of the AFHS that discusses the Mac
                            genealogical software, will meet 19 April @ 1pm (NOT 10am as in the
                            print Breeze) in the basement of the library of the AFHS.

                            Mary Arthur
                            maryarthur@...
                          • Mary Arthur
                            Message 13 of 26 , May 14 8:06 PM
                              RUG

                              Reunion Users Group meets most months to discuss the Mac only
                              genealogical software Reunion, and will meet 17 May in the library of
                              the AFHS in Calgary at 10 am.

                              Questions anytime: reunionusersgroup@...

                              Save paper - change your margins: http://wordprocessing.about.com/od/businesscareers/l/blmargins.htm

                              Mary Arthur
                              maryarthur@...
                            • Mary Arthur
                              Message 14 of 26 , Sep 15, 2010
                                RUG

                                Reunion Users Group. a siglet of the Computer sig of the AFHS will meet 17 Sep at 9am in the AHS library, to discuss the Mac only genealogical software Reunion.

                                Please send questions, anytime to
                                Mary Arthur