Re: Transient workers

  • E.Rodier
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2006
      the original sender

      Men working on construction crews are usually found in boarding houses and
      very hard to identify if some of the details are omitted or handwriting
      unclear.

      Is the 1891 Manitoba census on the Internet or are you checking microfilms?
      I'm working mostly on 1911 census images for Calgary but have some names
      from Manitoba around 1891 if there is an index. -- Elizabeth