AFHS at FORT CALGARY - Saturday February 11

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2006
      Hi FOLKS:

      It is a new year and the work of AFHS marches on. We continue to tell our story of the pleasures and benefits in looking for our ancestral roots. The next planned community opportunity for us to be in the spotlight happens on Saturday February 11 at Fort Calgary.
      The Fort has kindly consented to allow us to provide a display table at their Winterfest celebration.
      It will be another time for us to promote our fine Society and to encourage those we meet to participate in our expo seminar, FamilyRoots 2006, next October.
      Our display will be open from 10 am to 4 pm.

      We need six members of AFHS who would be willing to serve the organization by staffing our display for just two hours on February 11.
      If you would be willing to support AFHS by that small commitment I would be delighted to hear from you by email or a phone call to 254-2293.

      Cheers

      BILL CAMPBELL
      Public Relations