Picasa 2

  • Donna Coulter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2006
      the original sender

      Hello everyone-- Is anyone else using Picasa 2-- good for organizing
      pictures

      I think it would be nice to have a talk on its good and / or bad points.

      I have found it easy to use for sorting out all the pictures I have
      acquired.
      It has some easy 'basic corrections' that a person can use.
      Also easy e-mailing from the files.
      It is a free download.

      I wish some of you would give it a try.At least take a look at it and
      let everyone know what you think.
      Let me know or put it on Dist-Gen

      http:\\www.picasa.com ---- then take a tour.

      Donna Coulter