Re: Viking, Alberta

  • Ian Holmes
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2006
      the original sender

      Hello Marianne,

      I have checked the AGS listing of the Viking cemetery you enquired
      about.

      There are 147 burials listed but only the SAUVE parents you refer to:

      Viking (J7) SourceNo:1211 St Nepomucene (Prague) Cemetery
      SAUVE, Admire 1891 - 1935
      SAUVE, John A 1886 - 1964

      Perhaps the daughter was married and/or buried with a different surname.

      I hope this is some help

      Ian Holmes