Viking, Alberta

  • Marianne Wilkat
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2006
      the original sender

      Hello
      I am wondering if anyone has access to the cemetery transcript of the
      St Nepomucene Cemetery near Viking, Alberta

      I am looking for Elmire Berneque who supposedly died in 1935
      married to John Sauve
      and her daughter Rose Exilda Sauve is also buried there.

      Would appreciate any help with this.

      Thanks,
      Marianne

    • Ian Holmes
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2006
        the original sender

        Hello Marianne,

        I have checked the AGS listing of the Viking cemetery you enquired
        about.

        There are 147 burials listed but only the SAUVE parents you refer to:

        Viking (J7) SourceNo:1211 St Nepomucene (Prague) Cemetery
        SAUVE, Admire 1891 - 1935
        SAUVE, John A 1886 - 1964

        Perhaps the daughter was married and/or buried with a different surname.

        I hope this is some help

        Ian Holmes