Computer SIG Meeting - 14 Jan 06

  • Gord Hulbert
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2006
      the original sender

      Hi all:

      The Genealogy Computer Group is a SIG of the Alberta Family Histories
      Society, will meet 14 Jan 2006, in the Lounge Area of the LDS Calgary
      Family History Centre, 17 Ave. & 19A St. SW. The "Beginners Session"
      begins at 9:30 AM. The "Main Session" begins at 10:30 AM. The topic will
      be: "Family Stories On The Internet"- Speakers: Jim & Jason Benedict.
      Please use south entrance.

      --
      Regards,

      Gord Hulbert
      www.hulbert.ca

    • Gord Hulbert
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 13, 2006
        Hi all:

        For those of you that are planning to attend tomorrow's Computer SIG
        meeting, you might take a look at Jim Benedict's homepage. I'm sorry,
        I don't know anything about this program, but I'm looking forward to Jim
        and his son's demo. See you Saturday.

        Gord Hulbert