FW: Archive CD Books Canada - 50% OFF JANUARY SALE!

  • Gordon Lane
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2005
      the original sender

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Chairman
      Alberta Family Histories Society
      712-16th Ave NW,
      Calgary, AB, T2W 0J8

      chairman@...
      www.afhs.ab.ca
      (403)214-1447

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Malcolm at ACDB-Canada [mailto:malcolm@...]
      Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2005 4:01 PM
      To: chairman@...
      Subject: Archive CD Books Canada - 50% OFF JANUARY SALE!

      For a limited time we are offering almost all our Canadian books on CD at
      50% off their regular price. You can see all the reductions in our on-line
      catalogue, just click on the "January SALE" logo on our Web Site's front
      page http://www.ArchiveCDBooks.ca/.

      Just like all the other January sales this madness will not last long so
      "grab while the grabbing is good!"

      At these prices we cannot combine these reductions with other offers or
      discounts.

      Our Shopping Cart may overcharge you on multiple CD orders but rest assured
      we will rebate any overcharges for Packing and Postage. We try to provide
      Packing and Postage at our cost so we have to try and account for Post
      Office rates. In general we charge:
      First item**: $2.00 - Ontario, $4.00 - Rest of Canada, $5.00 - USA and
      World.
      Additional items: $1.00 each.
      (** Until the middle of January when Post Office charges go up again.)