Re: spam on dist gen

  • Corinne M Wegener-Pehrson
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 7, 2002
      I will be out of the office until October 21/2002.

      Sincerely yours,

      Brian W. Hutchison, Esq.
      B.Comm., C.M.A., C.G., FSA(Scot)
      Chairman and President

      GENFIND Research Associates, Inc. (Head Office):
      977 Ogilvie Boulevard N.W.
      Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T6R 1J9
      Tel/Fax: (780)439-4704
      E-Mail: services@...
      GEN-FIND Research Associates, Inc. (Calgary Office):
      908-34th Street S.E.
      Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2A 0Z6
      Home-Page: http://www.gen-find.com

      ---
      ^M^
      (. .)_____~~~~~
      * _____)
      (( ()

      On Fri, 04 Oct 2002 22:02:06
      owner - dist-gen wrote:
      >If anyone has any way to stop it from appearing we would be happy to
      >hear about it. The inventor will be very popular.
      >
      >It appears that the dist-gen address has been successfully harvested and
      >sold to smammers.
      >
      >Do not open any attachments from dist gen. (or from anybody you were not
      >expecting to send you an attachment).
      >
      >Delete all begging letters and spam. Employ software filters to try to
      >limit what you see.
      >
      >Ines wrote:
      >
      >> Why is this junk allowed on this list?
      >> Ines
      >>

      >> At 01:07 AM 10/03/02 +0200, you wrote:
      >>

      >http://www.afhs.ab.ca
      >http://www.family-roots.ca

      Watch a championship game with Elway or McGwire.
      Enter Now at http://champions.lycos.com