Re: WW1

  • Mary Joan Cornett
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2005
      Ancestry.com has a U.S. World War I draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918 database on their website with scanned pages of the actual forms. They also have U.S. World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1928-1946. I know you have to pay to use the site, but you can look at it for free at the LDS library.

      I found one of my Ontario ancestors who had moved to Illinois and signed up with the U.S. army in W.W.I.

      Mary Joan

      Mary Joan Cornett
      jmj1@...