Library Volunteers

  • KMITCHELL
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2005
      Message
      Hi

      I am going to do this before I forget again. I noticed when I was down on Thursday that all of January it full.  But would love to work a couple of times in February, during the week would be best for me.  If Donna or who ever might be doing up the list would just me in when you need me, I will be there.  Please let me know now so that I can arrange it with work.

      Huggs And Merry Christmas to All;
      Kelly Mitchell

      Kelly M. Mitchell

      Email: ketchup@...