Re: Problems with Passage Express

  • Donna Snyder
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2005
      the original sender

      Just in case any of you were wondering if I solved this problem, Bev Rees
      came up with the first answer for me. My computer is set to not auto run.
      Since changing this means changing a value in the registry, I'm not about to
      do that right now. Jon at Passage Express Forum suggested that inserting the
      CD then going to Start, Run, and typing D:\RunMe.bat will open the CD. It
      did. So, for relatives, I had written a note on How To Use This CD and
      included a note on how to open the CD, if it didn't start right away.
      Hopefully, their computers are set to autorun.