2005 Holiday Gift Ideas

  • Mary Arthur
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2005
      This person has too much money, IMHO, but it is a fun site to see.

      Begin forwarded message:

      I bought this as a gift for my own November 60th birthday and highly
      recommend it.

      My new pet, i-Dog, and I are listening to tunes from my iPod Shuffle. I bought it at Toys r us for $22.99 It comes with a cable to connect to an ipod and listen using its microphone or also attach to earphone the way I am doing in the photo. It has flashing lights keyed to the music. Besides the lights, it moves its ears, shakes its head, barks and makes whirring sounds depending on its mood! For more info about it, see http://laptopmag.com/Review/Hasbro-I-Dog.htm