RE: Atlantic SIG ANNOUNCEMENT

  • Gordon Lane
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 6, 2005
      I shall be out of town for the Atlantic SIG meeting on Dec 14th.

      Alan Peers is going to chair this meeting and a decision will be required to be made to see if the SIG will continue. We need someone to be Chair of the SIG.

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Chairman
      Alberta Family Histories Society
      712-16th Ave NW,
      Calgary, AB, T2W 0J8

      chairman@...
      www.afhs.ab.ca
      (403)214-1447

    • Alan Peers
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 13, 2005
        Hi All;

        I will not be available to chair tomorrow nights meeting due to family commitments. I have talk to some of you and they are not able to attend either. I suggest we cancel the meeting as it is to close to Christmas and we have a meeting in January to decide if we are going to continue or not. I am unable to chair this group as I have too many meetings now.

        Please give it some thought as to whether you are able to chair or help chair this group.

        Anyway have a Very Merry Christmas and a safe and prosperous New Year.

        Alan Peers