Re: Brockville Ontario Canada obits

  • Mary Arthur
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 5, 2005
      You don't say that you have checked anywhere else already, so I assume you have not emailed the local newspaper and asked them if they will look up for you?

      Their archives appear not to be online yet, so you could also ask if and when they will archive obits.

      On 5-Dec-05, at 12:30, Peter and Yvonne Adams wrote:

      Hi,

      Is there an on-line source for recent obits (1975 - 2000) for the town of Brockville?

      Peter

      Peter Adams
      Calgary, Ab

      Mary Arthur