CD V

  • Judie Riddell
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 5, 2005

      Tonight at the AFHS meeting you will have a chance to purchase our new CD which features Queen’s Park’s Military Section along with other military information for the SPECIAL PRICE of $20.00.

      This CD has 5000 records and almost as many photos.  There is also a list of Albertan Airman who gave their lives during WW II.

      To add substance to this CD we have included a list of Military Websites to help people with their research.

      Judie Riddell

      For the AFHS Projects Committee

    • Keith Maitland
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 6, 2005
        the original sender

        Anyone researching in Manitoba may find this a useful site. It shows
        railways and highways,
        rivers, towns, as well as section, township and range.

        http://www.communityprofiles.mb.ca/cgi-bin/csd/map_mun.cgi?id=4607075&print=1

      • Keith Maitland
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 6, 2005
          the original sender

          To correct my previous message, the better link for this info is:

          http://www.communityprofiles.mb.ca/