obits

  • Peter and Yvonne Adams
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 5, 2005
      Hi,

      Is there an on-line source for recent obits (1975 - 2000) for the town of Brockville?

      Peter

      *****************************
      Peter Adams
      Calgary, Ab
    • Mary Arthur
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 5, 2005
        You don't say that you have checked anywhere else already, so I assume you have not emailed the local newspaper and asked them if they will look up for you?

        Their archives appear not to be online yet, so you could also ask if and when they will archive obits.

        On 5-Dec-05, at 12:30, Peter and Yvonne Adams wrote:

        Hi,

        Is there an on-line source for recent obits (1975 - 2000) for the town of Brockville?

        Peter

        Peter Adams
        Calgary, Ab

        Mary Arthur