wanted: online Calgary map with land locations

  • E.Rodier
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2005
      the original sender

      Does anyone have a link for an online map of Calgary with land locations? I
      recall downloading a large PDF file and seeing section numbers along with
      current streets when we were actively working on the 1906 census pages for
      the Calgary district.

      Trying to find the locations of some farms south of Fish Creek Park in the
      Midnapore area. 146th Ave used to be the southbound turn off Macleod Trail,
      now James McKevitt Drive. I remember going over the one-way bridge on 37th
      Street in Fish Creek Park and riding my scooter as far south as Red Deer
      Lake (Lloyd Lake recent maps) -- an easy area to get lost due to recent
      changes. -- Elizabeth