re-t-shirt order

  • H D Jaremko
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2005
      Good morning all,
      The t-shirts will be ready for the December meeting.  I will be bringing them to that meeting.  For those who ordered sizes S-XL the cost is $16.85 and for Ronna and Irene Oickle the cost is $18.45.  This cost includes G.S.T.  Could you please make your cheques payable to the Alberta Family Histories Society?
      Thanks for your orders,
      Heather Jaremko

      P.S. If there are others who wish to order a t-shirt, could you please let me know and I can let Darren at Times Two Gift and Promotions know.  The screening for the t-shirts will be November 29.  I do not know if they can be done at this late date as they have to order in the t-shirts.  Maybe we can get other orders, but they may not be available until later in the month of December, or at the January meeting.