Immigration

  • Mary Tollestrup
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 20, 2005
      the original sender

      Sorry, I had a seniors moment. It should be the other way around. The
      Lethbridge Family History Center have Border Crossing films for people
      entering U.S. from Canada and the Lethbridge Public Library have over 750
      films for people entering Canada from the US

      Mary's Genealogy Treasures
      http://www.telusplanet.net/public/mtoll/
      mtollestrup@...

    • Phyllis Ziajka
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 20, 2005
        the original sender

        'Morning All.....

        If I'm not mistaken..... the Lethbridge public library also has all the
        films of Ships Passenger Lists for arrivals at Canadian Ports for the time
        period in question....... If I'm wrong on this, would someone please correct
        me.
        Cheers, Phyllis