Re: Hospitality Inn Family Roots 2002

  • Corinne M Wegener-Pehrson
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 7, 2002
      I will be out of the office until October 21/2002.

      Sincerely yours,

      Brian W. Hutchison, Esq.
      B.Comm., C.M.A., C.G., FSA(Scot)
      Chairman and President

      GENFIND Research Associates, Inc. (Head Office):
      977 Ogilvie Boulevard N.W.
      Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T6R 1J9
      Tel/Fax: (780)439-4704
      E-Mail: services@...
      GEN-FIND Research Associates, Inc. (Calgary Office):
      908-34th Street S.E.
      Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2A 0Z6
      Home-Page: http://www.gen-find.com

      On Mon, 7 Oct 2002 15:38:14
      Bill Mumford wrote:
      >The rate at The Best Western Hospitality Inn for those stating they are
      >attending the Alberta Family Histories Society Family Roots 2002 conference
      >is $79 per night. YOU MUST REQUEST THIS RATE. If there is a problem tell
      >the clerk to check with Natalie Hawking. Hotel phone is 278-5050
      >
      >The Tourism Calgary special rate for The Best Western Hospitality Inn the
      >night of October 25/26 is $89 which includes a $40 food and beverage
      >voucher. (One voucher per booking). This offer is available ONLY through
      >Tourism Calgary. Bookings can be made on-line at www.tourismcalgary.com ,
      >by phone at 263-8510 or 1-800-661-1678 during regular business hours. The
      >quoted rates DO NOT INCLUDE any taxes. The voucher will be provided by the
      >hotel at time of registration on presentation of your confirmation receipt
      >from Tourism Calgary. There are a very limited number of rooms available at
      >this special rate. If you are interested in this offer call or reserve
      >on-line without delay.
      >
      >If you have already made a reservation with the hotel and wish to take
      >advantage of the Tourism Calgary offer I would suggest you obtain the
      >Tourism Calgary reservation before you cancel the original reservation.
      >
      >Bill
      >
      >http://www.afhs.ab.ca
      >http://www.family-roots.ca

      Watch a championship game with Elway or McGwire.
      Enter Now at http://champions.lycos.com
    • Judith Rempel
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 7, 2002
        Corinne - these are still coming to the distribution list. Someone's
        going to complain soon.

        Thanks.

        --
        In Kinship,