Researching tips, ideas, sites

  • Donna Snyder
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2005
      the original sender

      Hi all - thought I would pass this article on for you to have a look at. I
      found it has a lot of information. It's slow loading so have patience.
      Historical Articles from Larry Ruickbie
      Searching for Your Canadian/Scottish
      Ancestorshttp://www.electricscotland.com/history/articles/gen.htm
      There is much more than Scotland and Canada on this site. 23 pages of sites,
      tips and ideas after you get to the Tips area.
      Donna Snyder