Along the Victoria Trail

  • Robert Boynton
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 18, 2005
      If anyone ever sees a copy of this book for sale, Along the Victoria Trail, the Town of Lamont would like to buy a copy as they had theirs stolen years ago:

      (780) 895-2010, Fax: 780) 895-2595, email townoflamont@...

      Could someone please send this to the AGS mail list

      Thanks

      Rob Boynton
      Calgary
    • Mary Joan Cornett
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 18, 2005
        I looked up the book at Abebooks.com and got three hits. I've listed the web site below. If it doesn't work just go to abebooks.com. Type in "Along Victoria Trail" in the title search. I tried "Along the Victoria Trail" the first time and it didn't work.

        I see that all three booksellers are in Canada. The Town of Lamont can always try contacting them directly if they don't want to go through abebooks.

        Mary Joan

        Mary Joan Cornett
        jmj1@...

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 18, 2005
          Thanks to Mary Joan Cornett, The Town of Lamont has purchased a copy of their History book from a book store.

          Along Victoria Trail on its way to them.

          Thanks Mary
          Rob