Re:Help with location? Alberta coordinates/homesteading

  • Mary Arthur
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2005
      the original sender

      Depending on when your research subjects acquired the land, this site could be helpful:

      http://abgensoc.ca/homestead/index.htm?

      I was wondering if anybody could tell me where the
      location of "N.W. quarter of 34-35-24-W4" would be. They called it the "Lakeview
      District". I'm thinking somewhere around Innisfail, but I'm not
      sure.Alternatively, do you know where I could get a map
      showing the farms in this area? Is there anything on-line?

      ---- End Original Message ----

      you can always reach me here or at ar109@...

      Over 10 million children die from preventable or treatable diseases
      every year. Urge Congress to act today: http://go.care2.com/childact

      http://www.Care2.com Free e-mail. 100MB storage. Helps charities.