Re: AFHS library - open before meeting Monday Oct 7

  • Corinne M Wegener-Pehrson
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2002
      I will be out of the office until October 21/2002.

      Sincerely yours,

      Brian W. Hutchison, Esq.
      B.Comm., C.M.A., C.G., FSA(Scot)
      Chairman and President

      GENFIND Research Associates, Inc. (Head Office):
      977 Ogilvie Boulevard N.W.
      Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T6R 1J9
      Tel/Fax: (780)439-4704
      E-Mail: services@...
      GEN-FIND Research Associates, Inc. (Calgary Office):
      908-34th Street S.E.
      Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2A 0Z6
      Home-Page: http://www.gen-find.com

      On Sun, 06 Oct 2002 13:16:12
      Lorna Laughton wrote:

      >Hi everyone:
      >
      >This is just a reminder that the AFHS Library will be open for business
      >BEFORE the general meeting tomorrow (Monday October 7).
      >
      >Caroline Philips, Phyllis Ziajka, and I will be there from 3:00 pm on -
      >until our fearless leader, Helen Backhouse, arrives.
      >
      >You can bring something to eat. So join us - we don't want to be lonely!
      >
      >Lorna Laughton lornalaughton@...

      Watch a championship game with Elway or McGwire.
      Enter Now at http://champions.lycos.com