Natural child

  • Diane Hunter
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2005
      For what it's worth, in Surrogate Court work, the usual phrase for a legitimate child born to a person was "natural and lawful child"; "natural child" meant illegitimate; "lawful child" meant either 'legitimately' born to, or legally adopted by, that person.

    • The Kashubas
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2005
        the original sender

        I want to thank everyone who answered my question. I have learned something
        new from all of this.

        Kathy Kashuba
        http://members.shaw.ca/kashuba4