Re: Military Code/Shorthand

  • Caren Secord
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2005
      Hello -

      I remember hearing once that TOS and SOS mean something like Taken on Strength and Sent off Strength, when you are talking of men moving from one unit to another.  Actually, I see from http://www.pwgsc.gc.ca/compensation/psc/psc-7-2241-e.html that they are Taken on Strength and Struck off Strength.

      Caren