1911 census name index for Calgary

  • E.Rodier
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2005
      With this batch of e-mail replies, I'm sending the final Excel file of
      guessed names to Judith Rempel. Sub-district #30 includes the Lougheed
      family on 13th Ave.

      Viewed every line of 32 sub-districts of 1911 Calgary census south of the
      Bow River with close to an estimated 30,000 names compared to about 11,000
      names for City of Calgary in 1906 which had a much smaller land area. There
      are an additional 9 sub-districts for north Calgary but my relatives didn't
      live there as early as 1911.

      Most of these Excel files can be used to start a more detailed index of each
      sub-district for the AFHS web site. -- Elizabeth