Celtic SIG

  • Lois Sparling
    Message 1 of 80 , Oct 22, 2005
      the original sender

      The next meeting of the Celtic Special Interest Group will be on
      Wednesday night at 7 PM in the AFHS library. Planned presentations
      include The Orange Lodge, Irish Quakers and Scottish Presbyterians. We
      would be glad of any contributions others may wish to make "off the
      cuff" on church records, religious schisms, religious wars, religious
      revivals, saints and sinners, favourite hymns, lovely churches,
      atmospheric monastic ruins and what have you.

      Lois Sparling

    • Lois Sparling
      Message 80 of 80 , Jan 22, 2012
        The next meeting of the Celtic SIG will be on Saturday Jan 28 at 10:00
        AM at the AFHS library. We will be discussing best approaches to
        Scottish family history research.

        Lois