Tee Shirts

  • H D Jaremko
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2005
      Hello everyone,

      Just wanted to let you know that I will have the t-shirt samples, drawing for the back of the shirt and color chart with me at the November meeting only.  If you could please let me know then if you are interested in purchasing a shirt?  I have 31 people interested in ordering a t-shirt.  After the November meeting I will be ordering them and will let you know the cost and then also when we can expect to have them.  I am hoping that I can have them for the December meeting.
      Heather