Calgary, Alberta Adoption 1943

  • Peter
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2005
      Hello,
      It's been awhile since i posted here, but now I have a question
      that I can't find the answer for.  Hope someone can help me.

      What can a person born and adopted as a baby in 1943 in Calgary
      do to find his biological parents?
      He is still alive so I don't want to post personal information in this
      email.
      Appreciate any and all advice.

      thank you,
      Groetjes
      Peter

      Peter........in Lethbridge,Alberta,Canada.
      Genealogy .... chasing your own Tale !

    • Gord Hulbert
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 14, 2005
        the original sender

        Hi there:

        Try http://www.albertaadopteesregistry.com/. Wendy was able to find our
        daughter's birth parents. Whether she can go back to 1943, I don't know.

        Gord Hulbert

        --
        Regards,

        Gord Hulbert