IGI

  • Donna Coulter
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2002
      Hello all-- Were you all aware of the following ?

      A new version of the International Genealogical Index (IGI) is now available on
      the FamilySearch Internet Genealogy Service at: http://www.familysearch.org.
      Donna Coulter
      Box 1232 Nanton AB.
      CANADA T0L 1RO
    • Corinne M Wegener-Pehrson
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2002
        I will be out of the office until October 21/2002.

        Sincerely yours,

        Brian W. Hutchison, Esq.
        B.Comm., C.M.A., C.G., FSA(Scot)
        Chairman and President

        GENFIND Research Associates, Inc. (Head Office):
        977 Ogilvie Boulevard N.W.
        Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T6R 1J9
        Tel/Fax: (780)439-4704
        E-Mail: services@...
        GEN-FIND Research Associates, Inc. (Calgary Office):
        908-34th Street S.E.
        Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2A 0Z6
        Home-Page: http://www.gen-find.com

        On Mon, 7 Oct 2002 11:41:38
        Donna Coulter wrote:
        >Hello all-- Were you all aware of the following ?
        >
        >A new version of the International Genealogical Index (IGI) is now available on
        >the FamilySearch Internet Genealogy Service at: http://www.familysearch.org
        >
        >Donna Coulter
        >Box 1232 Nanton AB.
        >CANADA T0L 1RO

        Watch a championship game with Elway or McGwire.
        Enter Now at http://champions.lycos.com