Book Search

  • Peter and Yvonne Adams
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2005
      Hi

      I am searching for a book; The Adams Family of Massachusetts, by Gary Gardner-Glynn.

      The Calgary Public does not have a copy.

      I will look at both SAIT and U of C shortly.

      Does anyone have any suggestions where to look?

      Peter

      *****************************
      Peter Adams
      Calgary, Ab
    • Peter and Yvonne Adams
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2005
        Hi,

        Does anyone have a copy of "ADAMS-EVARTS. A Hist. of the Adams & Evarts Families., By J. M. Adams, 81pp.,
        PHOTOCOPY; FLEX. VINYL COVERS, 1894"  I found a copy for sale, but before I purchase I wanted to know a bit more about the book.

        Regards

        Peter

        Peter Adams
        Calgary, Ab