Special Presentation

  • Gordon Lane
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2005
      the original sender

      This is a chance to find out what the Canadian Genealogical Center has to
      offer the genealogical community. They kindly agreed to give a special
      presentation in Calgary on their way to Regina so please come out and
      support them

      Special Presentation
      Date: Tuesday, October 18th, 2005
      Main Program 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Speaker: Marie-Louise Perron
      Subject: Canadian Genealogical Center

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Chairman
      Alberta Family Histories Society
      712-16th Ave NW,
      Calgary, AB, T2W 0J8

      chairman@...
      www.afhs.ab.ca
      (403)214-1447

    • Gordon Lane
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2005
        the original sender

        There is no charge for the special presentation.