Celtic SIG

  • Lois Sparling
    Message 1 of 80 , Sep 25, 2005
      the original sender

      The next meeting of the Celtic SIG is Wed. Sept 28 at 7 PM. As always,
      the meeting will be held at the AFHS library on 16th Street NW. The
      topic is Finding Places of Origin. This would be a good time to discuss
      NOT finding places of origin and what suggestions the group might have
      to help you find missing ancestors in Scotland, Wales and other parts of
      North America. In the case of failure to find places of origin in
      Ireland, sympathy will be provided.

      The Celtic Folk Club is holding concerts at the the Oakridge Community
      Center On Saturday Oct. 1 and Nov. 26. at 8 PM. $8.00.

      Lois Sparling

    • Lois Sparling
      Message 80 of 80 , Jan 22, 2012
        The next meeting of the Celtic SIG will be on Saturday Jan 28 at 10:00
        AM at the AFHS library. We will be discussing best approaches to
        Scottish family history research.

        Lois