Locations 1891

  • Bev May
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2005
      Hello
      I am trying to establish a more precise location for family members found in the 1891 Manitoba census. They were living in the Lisgar Electoral District and the sub-district was given as Varennes. I can find no reference to Varennes in anything I have looked at on the Electoral Map, published in 1895. I believe there was a Varennes district in what is now the St. Vital area. Is there another schedule for the 1891 census that would give an actual address? I believe I have only viewed a schedule 1.
      Your help is appreciated.
      Regards
      B.C. May
      A.F.H.S. Member #1504