AFHS tee shirts

  • H D Jaremko
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2005
      Hello everyone,

      The AFHS board has approved having t-shirts made with the AFHS logo on the front and "Alberta Family Histories Society Researching the World" and image of a stylized globe on the back. The lettering for the back of the shirt is going to be black. The t-shirts are available in a wide range of colors.

      We are taking pre-orders for the shirts.  It does not matter what color you get so long as it is not black or really dark colors as we want the printing to show up well.  These shirts will make excellent gifts for family members or friends.  The price will depend on how many shirts we order.  Part of the price will go to the AFHS.

      I will have samples of the t-shirts at the October and November meetings along with the color chart for you to choose the color you want.  The shirts are available in sizes from small to XXL.

      If you are not able to make one of these meetings and wish to order t-shirts, please e-mail me directly at hdj@...

      Thank you,
      Heather Jaremko
      P.S. Gordon Lane you could add this to our website.