ENG SIG TUE 20th

  • ANN WILLIAMS
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2005
      the original sender

      The English/Welsh SIG meets next Tuesday (the 20th) in the AFHS library.
      We will discuss research problems and new websites with our main topic
      being "Housing" i.e. the types of homes our English/Welsh forebears
      lived in, how they were furnished and how those old cottages were built.

      Anyone welcome.
      Ann Williams (co-ordinator)