FW: family history on video

  • Gordon Lane
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2005
      No knowledge of this company, just passing it on

      buyer beware!

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Chairman
      Alberta Family Histories Society
      712-16th Ave NW,
      Calgary, AB, T2W 0J8

      chairman@...
      www.afhs.ab.ca
      (403)214-1447

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 17, 2005

        Can’t say anything personally about this group, but the Inglewood Community Association contracted them to do a local film and felt they got good value.  I’m betting you could call the ICA (they’d be in the phone book) for an “informal reference check”.

        Judith Rempel

        rempel@...