Island Milk Bar

  • Carol Lylyk
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15 6:52 PM
      I have been contacted by a lady whose Great Uncle William C Jones owned a business called the Island Milk Bar downtown near the Palliser Hotel.  The uncle died in 1973 so this would have been before that.  His obit didn't mention anything about the Milk Bar.

      Does anyone remember this establishment?  Later is was turned into a sports store apparently.

      Carol Lylyk