Reunion Users Group

  • Mary Arthur
    Message 1 of 26 , Sep 10, 2005
      the original sender

      Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Computer Users Group meets the third Thursday of most months and will will meet 15 Sep in the AFHS library (712 - 16 Avenue NW) at 7 p.m.
      If you have any questions you would like discussed at the meeting, or any queries I could answer, please feel free to email or phone me.

      Mary Arthur
      ar109@...
      245 4252

      Hurricane relief - how you can help: http://go.care2.com/katrina

      http://www.Care2.com Free e-mail. 100MB storage. Helps charities.

    • Mary Arthur
      Message 2 of 26 , Oct 19, 2005
        the original sender

        RUG

        Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Computer Users Sig meets in the AFHS library the third Thursday of every month, and will meet at 7pm on 20 Oct. Please email or phone Mary Arthur with any questions or suggestions for topics. ar109@...

        Tell Congress: Don't abandon pets in disasters!
        http://go.care2.com/50041

        Message 3 of 26 , Nov 14, 2005
          the original sender

          Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Computer Users Group meets the third Thursday of most months and will will meet 17 Nov in the AFHS library (712 - 16 Avenue NW) at 7 p.m.

          Mary Arthur
          ar109@...
          245 4252

          Over 10 million children die from preventable or treatable diseases
          every year. Urge Congress to act today: http://go.care2.com/childact

          Message 4 of 26 , Jan 18, 2006
            the original sender

            RUG

            Reunion Users group, a siglet of the Computer Users Sig meets in the
            AFHS library the first Tuesday of every month, and will meet at 7pm
            on 19 Jan. Please email or phone Mary Arthur with any questions or
            suggestions for topics. maryarthur@... - 245 4252.

            The imac is back, but please feel free to bring your laptops.

            Mary Arthur
            Director (Computer Sig)

          • Mary Arthur
            Message 5 of 26 , Mar 16, 2006
              RUG, a siglet of the Computer Users Group of the AFHS, will be March 30th this month at 7pm in the AFHS Library. I appologise for the confusion and the late email.

              Mary Arthur

              Thrift is a great virtue...in an ancestor

            • Mary Arthur
              Message 6 of 26 , Apr 18, 2006
                RUG

                Reunion Users group, a siglet of the Computer Users Sig meets in the AFHS library the third Thursday of every month, and will meet at 7pm on 20 April. Please email or phone Mary Arthur with any questions or suggestions for topics - ar109@... - 245 4252. Reunion is genealogical software for Macintosh computers by Leister see: http://www.leisterpro.com/ .

                Mary Arthur
                Let researchers of the future have all the facts! If you live in Canada make sure you answer yes to question #8 on the short form or #53 on May 16, or online starting May 2: http://www22.statcan.ca/ccr_r002_e.htm

              • Mary Arthur
                Message 7 of 26 , May 16, 2006
                  RUG

                  Reunion Users group, a siglet of the Computer Users Sig meets in the AFHS library the third Thursday of most months, and will meet at 7pm on 18 May. Please email or phone Mary Arthur with any questions or suggestions for topics.  245 4252

                  Mary Arthur
                  Let researchers of the future have all the facts! If you live in Canada make sure you answer yes to question #8 on the short form or #53 on the long form May 16, or online starting May 2: http://www22.statcan.ca/ccr_r002_e.htm If you leave it blank, they have decided to take it as a no!

                • Mary Arthur
                  Message 8 of 26 , Jun 14, 2006
                    RUG

                    Reunion Users group, a siglet of the Computer Users Sig meets in the
                    AFHS library the third Thursday of every month, and will meet at 7pm
                    on 15 June. Please email or phone Mary Arthur with any questions or

                    Message 9 of 26 , Sep 19, 2006
                      RUG

                      The Reunion Users Group, a siglet of The Alberta Family Histories
                      Society Computer Sig meets the third Thursday of most months and will
                      meet 21 Sep. at the AFHS Library, 712-16th Ave NW, Calgary at 7pm.

                      Reunion is a software for recording genealogical information on a Mac
                      computer.

                      Mary Arthur
                    • Mary Arthur
                      Message 10 of 26 , Apr 17, 2007
                        RUG

                        Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Alberta Family Histories
                        Society, meets the third Thursday of most months, and will meet at
                        6:45 pm 19 April, and end early, at 8pm, due to the desire of the
                        leader to be home for most of the Flames Game.

                        If you have any questions, please email Mary Arthur.

                        Mary Arthur
                        maryarthur@...
                      • Mary Arthur
                        Message 11 of 26 , Apr 18, 2007
                          Sorry, message should have said - the siglet meets at the AFHS
                          Library: 712 - 16 Avenue NW - see map: http://www.afhs.ab.ca/images/
                          map.gif

                          >> RUG
                          >>
                          >> Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Alberta Family Histories
                          >> Society, meets the third Thursday of most months, and will meet at
                          >> 6:45 pm 19 April, and end early, at 8pm, due to the desire of the
                          >> leader to be home for most of the Flames Game.
                          >>
                          >> If you have any questions, please email Mary Arthur.
                          >>

                          >> Mary Arthur
                          >> maryarthur@...

                        • Mary Arthur
                          Message 12 of 26 , May 14, 2007
                            RUG

                            Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Computer Users Sig of the
                            Alberta Family Histories Society, meets the third Thursday of most
                            months, to discuss the Mac only genealogical software Reunion and
                            will meet 17 May at 7pm in the library of the AFHS - 712-16th Ave NW.
                            Questions can be directed to Mary Arthur, 245 4252.

                            Mary Arthur
                            maryarthur@...
                          • Mary Arthur
                            Message 13 of 26 , Jun 15, 2007
                              Will NOT meet again until September.

                              Please feel free to email me with questions about using the Mac software Reunion (or about Mac's in general).

                              FYI: Safari 3 is the world’s fastest and easiest-to-use browser, and is available as a free download at www.apple.com/safari.

                              Safari 3 is the fastest browser running on Windows, rendering web pages up to twice as fast as IE 7 and up to 1.6 times faster than Firefox 2, based on the industry standard iBench tests.* Safari 3 supports all modern Internet standards including HTML, CSS, JavaScript, SVG and Java. Safari updates are delivered seamlessly through Apple’s Software Update, and the first update for Safari for Windows Public Beta which fixes some early reported bugs was released last night.

                            • Mary Arthur
                              Message 14 of 26 , Sep 10, 2007
                                RUG

                                The Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Computer Sig of the AFHS,
                                that discusses the Mac genealogy program Reunion, will meet Saturday
                                22 Sep at 1pm in the library of the AFHS
                                (712-16th Ave NW).

                                Mary Arthur
                              • Mary Arthur
                                Message 15 of 26 , Apr 17, 2008
                                  RUG,

                                  A siglet of the Computer Sig of the AFHS that discusses the Mac
                                  genealogical software, will meet 19 April @ 1pm (NOT 10am as in the
                                  print Breeze) in the basement of the library of the AFHS.

                                  Mary Arthur
                                  maryarthur@...
                                • Mary Arthur
                                  Message 16 of 26 , May 14, 2008
                                    RUG

                                    Reunion Users Group meets most months to discuss the Mac only
                                    genealogical software Reunion, and will meet 17 May in the library of
                                    the AFHS in Calgary at 10 am.

                                    Questions anytime: reunionusersgroup@...

                                    Save paper - change your margins: http://wordprocessing.about.com/od/businesscareers/l/blmargins.htm

                                    Mary Arthur
                                    maryarthur@...
                                  • Mary Arthur
                                    Message 17 of 26 , Sep 15, 2010
                                      RUG

                                      Reunion Users Group. a siglet of the Computer sig of the AFHS will meet 17 Sep at 9am in the AHS library, to discuss the Mac only genealogical software Reunion.

                                      Please send questions, anytime to
                                      Mary Arthur