Section K online

  • Judie Riddell
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2005

      A further note to Gordon’s announcement that Section K of Queen’s Park is now online; there were 7865 records in that Section and now there are a total of 33,000 records from Queen’s Park on our website.

      I would like to thank all the volunteers that worked on this section but would like to give an extra thanks to Marlene Knott who completed the proofing during a very difficult time for her life and to Heather Williams who brought order out of chaos in K1A.

      A CD of the photos and databases will be at the AFHS Library next week.

      Judie Riddell