FW: Section K online

  • Gordon Lane
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2005
      And further to Judie's note below there are a total of

      116367

      cemetery records on-line.

      This is a phenomenal amount of work that has been carried out. All the volunteers who took part in this transcription project deserve to pat themselves on the back.

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Chairman
      Alberta Family Histories Society