Breeze announcements

  • Susan Butler
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 7, 2005
      the original sender

      Hello all,

      My name is Susan Butler and I am the new editor of the Breeze. Could
      those of you with announcements for the Breeze please send them to me
      by 6 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 8th at smbutler@...

      Thank you.
      Susan

    • Susan Butler
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 21, 2006
        Hello all,

        It's getting to be that time again! Anyone with announcements for the
        Breeze please sent them to me by September 1.
        Thanks.

        Susan
        Editor for the Breeze
      • Susan Butler
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 24, 2006
          If anyone has an announcement for the Breeze please send it to me by
          Thursday November 30th.
          Thanks.

          Susan
        • Susan Butler
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 25, 2007
            If anyone had announcements for the February Breeze please send them to
            me by Thursday, February 1st.
            Thanks.
            Susan
          • Susan Butler
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 24, 2007
              If anyone has new announcements for the Breeze please send them to me by
              TUESDAY May 1st. Staples is now sending bigger copying jobs out so I
              need more lead time. Thanks.

              Susan