Breeze announcements

  • Susan Butler
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 7 6:20 PM
      the original sender

      Hello all,

      My name is Susan Butler and I am the new editor of the Breeze. Could
      those of you with announcements for the Breeze please send them to me
      by 6 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 8th at smbutler@...

      Thank you.
      Susan

    • Gordon Lane
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 7 6:36 PM
        the original sender

        Or you can send them to

        breeze@...

        But please do as Susan requests and get them to her by Thursday 6pm.

        You snooze you could loose

        Regards

        Gordon Lane
        Chairman
        Alberta Family Histories Society
        712-16th Ave NW,
        Calgary, AB, T2W 0J8

        chairman@...
        www.afhs.ab.ca
        (403)214-1447

      • Susan Butler
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 21, 2006
          Hello all,

          It's getting to be that time again! Anyone with announcements for the
          Breeze please sent them to me by September 1.
          Thanks.

          Susan
          Editor for the Breeze
        • Susan Butler
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 24, 2006
            If anyone has an announcement for the Breeze please send it to me by
            Thursday November 30th.
            Thanks.

            Susan
          • Susan Butler
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 25, 2007
              If anyone had announcements for the February Breeze please send them to
              me by Thursday, February 1st.
              Thanks.
              Susan
            • Susan Butler
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 24, 2007
                If anyone has new announcements for the Breeze please send them to me by
                TUESDAY May 1st. Staples is now sending bigger copying jobs out so I
                need more lead time. Thanks.

                Susan