  • marianseko@themail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2002
      ijh10@...,bobbie_isas@...,news@...,arichards@...,sbsbrenzel@...,carleen@...,sbrenzel@...,info@....,legal@....,privacy@...,info@...,docs4u@...,desmond@...,charles@...,sdcarmack@...,Rich@...,Tim@...,hodges@...,info@...,knadeau@...,brianpalmer@...,romane@...,coach@...,thorne@...,Christine4Rose@...
      From: marianseko@...
      Subject: Kind Regards(Investment Project)
      Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 08:33:59 -0400

      FROM THE DESK OF MARIAN SESE-SEKO
      E-mail : marianseko@...

      Dear friend,
      I am Mrs. Sese-Seko widow of late
      president Mobutu Sese-Seko of
      zaire? now known as democratic republic of congo
      (drc).
      I am moved to write you this letter, this was in confidence considering my present circumstance
      and situation. I escaped along with my husband and two
      of our sons Theophilus and Basher out of Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) to Abidjan,
      cote d'ivoire where my family and I settled, while we
      later moved to settled in morroco where my husband later died of cancer disease. However due to
      this situation we decided to changed most of my
      husband's billions of dollars deposited in swiss bank and other countries into other forms of money coded for safe purpose because the new head of state of (drc) mr laurent kabila has made arrangement with the swiss government and other european countries to freeze all my late husband's treasures deposited in
      some european countries. hence my children and i
      decided laying low in africa to study the situation till when things gets better, like now that
      president kabila is dead and the son taking over
      (joseph kabila). one of my late husband's chateaux in southern france was confiscated by the french
      government, and as such i had to change my identity so
      that my investment will not be traced and confiscated. I have deposited the sum Thirty Million
      United State Dollars(us$30,000,000,00.) with a
      security company , for safekeeping. The funds are security coded to prevent them from knowing the
      content. what i want you to do is to indicate your
      interest that you will assist us by receiving the money on our behalf.Acknowledge this message, so
      that i can introduce you to my son (Theophilus) who
      has the out modalities for the claim of the said funds. I want you to assist in investing this
      money, but i will not want my identity revealed. i
      will also want to buy properties and stock in multi-national companies and to engage in other safe
      and non-speculative investments. May I at this point
      emphasis the high level of confidentiality, which this business demands,and hope you will not
      betray the trust and confidence, which i repose in
      you.
      in conclusion, if you want to assist us , my son shall put you in the picture of the business, tell you where the funds are currently being maintained and also discuss other modalities including remuneration for your services. for this reason kindly furnish us your contact information, that is your personal telephone
      and fax number for confidential purpose.

      Best regards,
      Mrs Sese-Seko

      _
      TheMail.com - Full featured premium email you can count on.
      Sign-up today at http://www.themail.com/